- Trends for isolation of monoclonal antibodies
- Current antibody reproducibility problem in academic institute
- Antibody validation: Standards, policies, and practices
- A new mindset for affinity application, evaluation, and authorization
- The advantages of recombinant antibody production methods over monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production methods.
- Phage display antibody production be adapted to produce the characteristic desired in applications such as multiple epitope recognition, tissues, and phenotype functional antibodies.
- Learn about protein chemistry and conjugation of antibody and drug
- Immobilize antibody onto different polymers, nanoparticles, liposome
Strategies and challenges for the renewable diagnostics and therapeutics antibodies
Time and Location:
3:30 PM | Dell 2 Room 100
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Professor Bhupal Ban
UVA - Antibody Engineering & Technology Core
Professor Rebecca Pompano - *NOTE: (Dell 2 Room 100)